Friday, January 8, 2010

Who needs the internet?

Thanks to my wonderful friend Libbie whom I've never actually met in person...I'm now a blogger :) When I first heard of the internet I said to myself "i will never figure it out and why bother, what's so good about it anyway?" Well...one thing that's so good about it is the fact that I now have a wonderful friend in MN that I would have otherwise never known! I now use the internet daily and I don't know what I would do without it! I'm looking forward to sharing little bits and pieces of my life with friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested in it! I'm new at this so stick with me as I learn the ropes :)

3 comments:

  1. Cindi! Yeah! I can't wait for you blog to grow! I hope you love it as much as I do! It looks super cute! It was a lot to figure out though wasn't it! I can't believe how good you did! Super cute! & so honered to be in the first post! :) Yeah ~ now I can really stalk you :) Watch out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog! I have heard a lot about you from Lib... Nice to meet you.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! We are glad to have you :)

    ReplyDelete