Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Toddler Torture!

Is it wrong to torture your kids for your own enjoyment? Hudson's first picture with Santa went very well! He was only 5 months old and he looked like a pro up there on Santa's lap! I was such a proud mommy!

Well...last year didn't go quite as well! He was very excited about "Ho Ho" from a distance but once he got up on his lap it was a different story! Check out Santa's expression...priceless!

Well, this Christmas I pretty much knew what would happen but I just HAD to have that picture with Santa! I ordered his "Santa picture" sweater back in the fall. I combed his hair nice and neat. We made a special trip to the mall just for this occasion. And here is what we got...

If you look really close you can see that Santa was trying his best to bribe Hudson with candy!
So, back to my original question...is it wrong to make your kiddo sit on Santa's lap even though you know they are terrified of him? Well, maybe, but you can bet he will have a picture with Santa every year, screaming or not :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cindi!!! Soooo funny! You know...as terrible as it may be....I LOVE a good screaming Santa pic :) So funny! Poor Hud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we feel it isn't such a nice thing to do to your kids, but I have never met a kid who lives in fear because mom made him sit on Santa's lap. And it is so much fun to look back on those pictures of the crying kids. Yours are priceless because Santa has such funny looks on his face. (Like he has never met a crying kid before...) And I think all will be forgiven on Christmas morn!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete